In progress ben bezig met de vertaling.
"Deze grote blauwe reus houdt van de eenvoudige dingen in het leven - Dark elixer drinken en stenen gooien. Zijn massale keien stuiten van het ene doel naar het andere doel voor dubbele schade!"
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3|
- De Bowler is een dodelijke troep die een grote kei gooit die splash damage doet, vervolgens stuitert de kei door waar na die nog meer splash damage doet wanneer deze land.
- De Bowler is de eerste grond troep die in staat is om meerdere gebouwen te beschadigen met splash damage in een rechte lijn.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Bowler doesn't have a lot of hitpoints so it can be taken out when not protected, so be sure it is behind tanks like Golems or Giants.
- The Bowler can be a great unit for funneling due to their ability to be able to hit 2 structures at any given time. This allows better funneling compared to using Wizards.
- Defensive Strategy
- Upgrade Differences
- At initial level, the Bowler is a blue muscular humanoid creature that wears a loincloth around his waist bound to him with rope and carries a large boulder in the shape of a bowling ball. He has pointed ears and red, sunken eyes. His hands and feet resemble those of a Giant. He also has a yellow band on both arms.
- At level 3, the Bowler's skin becomes a slightly darker blue like the level 3 Minion, and the boulder gains pink, elixir colored crystals sticking out of it, similar to the level 5 Golem.
- It was introduced in the March 21st 2016 update.
- When clicking on the Army Camp; like the Lava Hound, the Bowler turns away from the screen.
- The Bowler's level 3 upgrade is tied with the Golem's level 6 upgrade as the most expensive Dark Elixir upgrades.
- In May 4th 2016 update, the bowler's first attack starts faster, similar to the Valkyrie buffs.
- Part of the May 4th 2016 update, the Bowler's training time has been decreased from 8 minutes to 5 minutes.
- The May 24th 2016 update reduced the Bowler's housing space from 8 to 6.
- The Bowler was originally a troop idea for Clash Royale, but being scrapped was shared with Clash of Clans.
- Ultimately, the Bowler was now added in one of Clash Royale's updates.
- Also, the description in Clash Royale is similar to its description in Clash of Clans.