29th January 2014 "Hero Abilities!"
New Hero abilities!
- Both Heroes have acquired special abilities that can be activated once per battle.
- Iron Fist: The Barbarian King and nearby Barbarians become enraged for a short time.
- Royal Cloak: The Archer Queen hides from and becomes invisible to all enemy defenses for a short time.
- Both Hero abilities will instantly call in a group of Barbarians or Archers to reinforce their King or Queen.
- Hero abilities unlock for free at Hero level 5 and improve in strength every additional 5 Hero levels!
Flyers, freezers and brand new boosts
- Level 6 Minions are here to wreak havoc on enemy bases!
- Level 5 Freeze Spell leaves defenses on ice for longer than ever before.
- Get your Heroes back into battle faster by boosting their recovery.
- Boost cost and duration of Barracks and Spell Factory now reduced.
Clan Co-leaders take charge
- Clan Co-leaders can now be appointed by the Clan Leader or other Clan Co-leaders.
- They have all the privileges of Clan Leaders, except for the ability to demote or kick other Co-leaders.
- Clan Elders are now no longer able to promote or demote and only able to kick normal members.
- New plant growth is being found with more gems inside than ever before!
- Mysterious boxes packed with gems are being reported all throughout the realm.
- Chat is now available even when away from your village
- Army Camps, the Spell Factory and Clan Castle now display used capacity next to their name when they are selected.
- Obstacles can now be cleared in edit mode. (Yay!)
- Decreased the upgrade cost and time of Freeze Spell levels 3 and 4.
- Decreased Rage Spell level 5 damage bonus decreased.
- Increased Hog Rider training cost on all levels.
- Increased Valkyrie hitpoints on all levels.
- Increased P.E.K.K.A hitpoints from on level 3 and 4.
Many more bug fixes, tweaks and performance improvements
See Version History.